We are delighted to say that Chapter 4 is now full.
For all entry enquries please contact email@example.com
Please wait until 9am on the 1st of July 2014 to enter – A button will appear here when the time arrives.
- The Early Entry Discount closes to all teams on the 31st August 2014 at 5pm (balance to be paid in full)
- Entries close to all teams on the 30th November 2014 at 5.00pm (or earlier once event is full)
- Competitors aged under 18 at the time of the event need to contact the organisers before entering
- Competitors who are in full time education (school or college) and who are aged 25 or under qualify for a $500 discount on their entry fees (all other payment regulations apply). Proof of Student ID will be required
- Teams must contain at least one female team member
- You do not need a complete team of 4 to enter in the first instance
- Your team entry will only be processed and accepted once you have made payment
- If you miss the deadline for payment you then you will be charged accordingly, no exceptions
Entry related questions should be directed to:
Contact: Anna Bastin
Mobile: 027 441 8004 (international +64 27 441 8004)
More comprehensive details on entry fees, payments, cancellations and refunds can be found on the Entry Details page.
The following are compulsory pre-requisites that teams/individuals must have before they will be permitted to compete in the event. It is up to you to ensure you fulfil the requirements below:
- Each international competitor must have appropriate insurance cover over and above that provided by the organisation (we highly recommend that all competitors have appropriate insurance to cover any equipment loss or damage). International teams should ensure that their insurance will cover repatriation costs back to their home country. More information about ACC (New Zealand insurance can be found by clicking here)
- Agree to the conditions, declarations and indemnifications outlined in the Acknowledgement Waiver and Release form and be willing to sign this at race registration
- Sufficient skills, experience and fitness to undertake an event of this nature.